Wednesday, March 30, 2005

So much for Communism...

Oh, the fun things one can do during spring break!
Like, swapping out your cold weather clothes for your warm weather clothes.
And doing an essay demonstrating your financial need in 300 to 500 words.
Then going to (woo and yay) the downtown post office to mail the essay and the application and recommendation letter that go along with it!
And then...drive my 16-year-old car down I-40 to the driver's license testing place to make them change my ID to say that I'm not a minor anymore. Also register to vote. I didn't go in with the intention of registering, it just happened! Crap, I endorsed the government.
Finally, I picked up some supplies for the Calculus project. Woo, posterboard.
I think I'll make lasagna tomorrow. Mmmmmmm...
No more prophetic dreams, alas.
There are pineapple chunks and other nice things to eat in the kitchen!

3 comments:

Heather said...

endorsing the government is the first step to change in a democratic society :)

and welcome to the point in your life where the legal/political problems are partially your own making!

Myself said...

I still blame the old people for using up all my social security!

Heather said...

social security is another plague of the welfare state.

...

what?! i don't wanna pay for other people to live. i pay for myself. you pay for yourself.