Saturday, March 05, 2005

A single-worded poem comprised of four letters.

Well, as I have absolutely no idea when I last updated (I could look, but who wants to take the time to do that?) I'll just throw down whatever information I deem throw-downable.
Point first: Mississippi State. I'm in the architecture program, the honors program, and I have tuition and probably housing taken care of. Basically it's a free ride, which is amazing since I'm not an athlete and I didn't even think about auditioning for the choral program, which would bring in more money given my credentials. Should I end up going there (i.e. if Clemson and Wash U don't put out after we tell them about this full ride business) I'll be spending a couple of days down there early this summer.
Nextly: Prom dress is paid for and on the alterations list. Should have it in my posession in about a week. Happiness!
Pertaining somewhat to the previous point: After we shut down at the flea market last night, Whit, Jenn and I went to Bubba's where we saw Dustin (who is not *gasp* a Christian ethics major at Union) and talked about prom crap. As it stands, on paper I'll be either Greg or Jenn's date, but I'm really there with Taylor. There is an understanding that if he doesn't make inappropriate comments or gestures I won't hit him in the face.
Also: Whee for Jenn and Whit selling four pictures today! The trend seems to be toward farm and garden implements and religious icons. The man selling movie paraphanalia in the booth across the aisle has been very nice. Let them borrow a chair and some tablecloths. I'll buy a couple of his photographs tomorrow for my mom. She's a big fan of Clint Eastwood and John Wayne.
Away I go to work on some of my infernal homework.

No comments: