Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Ahh, new computer smell...

Whee! My laptop came yesterday and I got a little carrier today so it wouldn't have to go naked. Happy dance with me!
So yeah, I'm all set up in the sunroom so I don't disturb people with my tickering and radio-listening.
Also, I went to the new Hobby Lobby today. Kinda wandered around trying to learn the new layout. A little freaky after being so used to the old one.
Not much else of any interest going on, except I did find my CD case for A Rush of Blood to the Head. It was MIA. Also I am hunting for a lightweight brown v-neck sweater to go over a couple of buttonup shirts. So if anyone happens to find one that might work (long-sleeved, please) just let me know and I'll owe you.
Wait, I lied. Little Juan was at the Warehouse tonight. He's too cute to have such a tough life. Like, his mom died a little while ago, his dad's in prison for almost 90 years, and the rest of his family is either too old or too overwhealmed to take the poor little dude. So he's staying with Big D and Miss Tracey. Hopefully they'll be able to keep him instead of having to put him in the system.
Good night, everyone!

1 comment:

Miki said...

The new Hobby Lobby is open? *dashes for the car keys*