Monday, July 25, 2005

Kinda survey-ish

1. Miki
2. Jenn
3. Heather
4. Whit
5. Adri
6. Drew the invisible
7. Greg
8. Taylor
9. Sarah Ledford
10. Sarah Johnson
11. Sarah Newman
12. Carmen
13. Aaron
14. Danny
15. Becca Poe
16. Becca T
17. Jessica
18. Karen
19. Kevin
20. Judson

NO CHEATING BY LOOKING AHEAD OF TIME!

1. Is #9 a boy or a girl?: Female.
2. Would #11 and #2 make a cute couple?: No. In fact, I don't think they'd like each other at all. Plus they're both girls.
3. How about #18 and #4?: I could see them being friends, but again, both girls.
4. What grade is #17 in?: She'll be a freshman with me at MSU.
5. When was the last time you talked to #12?: Project Graduation.
6. What is #6's favorite band?: The boy owns more CDs than I can probably count. So I have no idea.
7. Does #1 have any siblings?: No.
8. Would you ever date #3?: *awkward silence* If one of us were a guy, yes.
9. Would you ever date #7?: Eh, no.
10. Is #16 single?: Yes.
11. What's #15's last name?: HAHAHAHA... I always call her by both names.
12. What's #10's middle name?: Elizabeth
13. What's #5's favorite thing to do?: Play with her cats and drool over sexy men.
14. Is #13 hot?: He looks like a blend between Chris Martin and Jesus with an eyebrow piercing.
15. Would #14 and #19 make a good couple?: Not at all. But they get along.
16. What school does #20 go to?: Oh, dear...I don't know.
17. Tell me a random fact about #11: She sang for St. Mary's Easter service, I think...
18. And #1: She jumped into the frozen pond, along with some naked people.
19. And #4: She was going to be an architecture major, but she changed to math.
20. Have you ever had a crush on #15?: Nope.
21. Where does #9 live?: Down the street from Heather.
22. What's #3 favorite color?: She seems to change it between black, red, and pink. Usually black.
23. Would you make out with #12?: Nah, we aren't lesbians...plus she has a boyfriend.
24. Are #5 & #6 best friends?: They are good friends. Does that count?
25. Does #7 like #2?: I don't ... think so...
26. Does #8 like #19?: Don't think they've met. Probably wouldn't like each other. Plus Kevin's straight.
27. How did you meet #2?: School.
28. How did you meet #18?: We were introduced by a mutual friend somewhere around 3rd grade, and we played basketball on different church league teams.
29. Does #10 have any pets?: Yes, a few cats.
30. Is #12 older than you?: I don't believe so...
31. Is #17 the sexiest person alive, or what?: She's pretty, but there are probably a few sexier people wandering around somewhere.
32. How many people on your list did you date?: 0
33. ...make out with?: Take a wild guess.
34. ...kiss?: None, but I have licked a couple...
35. ...do you think you sound like a whore?: Not really. You'd probably lick them, too.
36. Pick 8 numbers on your list and tell those people to do this, too.: Shan't.

P.S. When I was dropping my sister off for a band meeting, I found a souvenir from El Cuervo!

1 comment:

Heather said...

teehee, glad to know we would date if one of us were male *snork*

btw, i don't know my favorite color, either.