Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I don't think I could survive as a tree.

Ow. Remind me to never stand around in a crowd at that unsightly school board central office. I was there for about two and a half hours Tuesday evening, along with a bazillion other people protesting the school system's proposed budget cuts. The county commission meeting, although it lasted more than twice as long, was a lot less strenuous, mostly because sitting was an option.
Toss into the equation that yesterday afternoon and this morning I was standing in a chair in the warehouse, painting some 8-foot tall structures for a skit. Probably spent about 7 to 8 hours doing that.
BUT I got that completely finished, so I don't have to go back in the morning. *big smile* Just gotta keep checking on Becca Poe's cats for the rest of the week. No problem.
'K, well, I need to take a hot bath and get some sleep. G'night.

No comments: