Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Hehehe, wasn't that great?

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory was insanely fun. No regrets going there instead of the county commission meeting.
Yeah, so I finally saw Heather and confirmed she hasn't become a zombie. And hung out at her house until almost 1 this morning, listening to Green Day and noticing how Tre Cool looks a lot like Boy George in the poster above her desk. Happy Birthday, Moose! Woo!
I also confirmed that I suck at Pounce. Then Whitney kicked us out. Harry Potter fans are like heroin addicts with pages.
Happy news: my laptop is supposed to arrive today! Probably sometime this morning. Hoolay.
Picked up another catsitting job this week, and the Poes are going to the C. S. Lewis Convention for about a fortnight, so I'll be watching those two again. I asked Becca Poe to bring back some precious British doojie.
My next post will be from my happy laptop!

No comments: