Saturday, September 03, 2005

I feel I've been here before...

Hello, Lovelies!
I'm back in J-town for a couple of days. Hopefully I can find a parking spot when I return to campus Monday :P.
It was really cool when I began driving north. The sun was beginning to set and the whole color scheme was very end-of-summer-y. You know the one. Still warm, but starting to cool off and blur together. Driving at night is the way to go. I pulled into my driveway 3 hours and 3 minutes after I called to let the family know I was on my way. And you can sing along with the radio (or iPod...) and nobody will look at you funny! :)
Also, there are armadillos in Mississippi. Which is a relief, because I saw some on the side of the road and thought, "Hmm, either that's an armadillo, or there are mutant dogs running around."
Anyway, I wanna check out the bistro where Bubba's used to be sometime before I leave. Hope to see everyone who's in town!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Growing up in Alabama, I was taught to call armadillos "Possums on the half shell". They get roadkilled SO often.

Miki said...

Greetings from Maine!!!!!