Thursday, September 29, 2005

Ze End of Ze World

Hello, lovelies.
It was a most amazing development this morning. I walked outside this morning and it was cool! I was sweating yesterday when I was scurrying around before freehand. But yeah, unexpected as this was, it means I get to wear sweaters and hoodies and all that fun stuff. :D
We swapped desks in studio at the beginning of the week so the three sections would be together. I'm waaaaaaaaaaay in the back corner by the meeting area. Need to pick up a light today so I can work at night. And we got our first grades back yesterday. I got a B- on my project! And I'm saying that in a good way. C means "good," B means "really good," and A means "why are you wasting your time in school?!"
Happiness. And I brought home some A's in English and freehand, too.
Woot, the gradeness... It made my day. Otherwise I'd just be hot and have sore muscles from working in my floor.
I'm getting a digital camera! Yes, that means I'll actually start updating my site again.
But I think for now I'm gonna run along and run some errands, maybe (probably) work on physics, and ... stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So here's ze earth...