Wednesday, September 21, 2005

The Statue of Liberty? I thought it was taller... No, it's just a hologram.

Hey from Atlanta! The bus ride was pretty easy, just chilled and listened to the iPod.
It's really a lot like Nashville here, except instead of the BellSouth building there's Georgia Power. My roommates and I went to the Hard Rock for supper. Good food, loud music. Always an appropriate activity after riding a bus.
We also wandered around one of the mega hotels. The interior was too cool, and the elevators speak. Two good indications that it's too expensive to house college students. But I got some (hopefully) good shots for my portfolio.
Before the end of the trip we're definitely going to ride the rail system and hit the mall.
Tomorrow we're touring the Community Housing Resource Center and some building on and around the Emory campus. Then free time starting at 5! Woot!
Yeah...I'll talk to you guys later...
And I miss Dennis... :P

No comments: