Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I've Got A Dark Alley And A Bad Idea That Says You Should Shut Your Mouth

Back from my weekend. And I still need wood or museumboard for my model.
Hey, I did manage to finish my homework for English. Be proud of me.
I had a chicken-filled weekend. Saturday morning - chicken biscuit. Saturday evening - chicken parmesan salad. Sunday afternoon - chicken cordon bleu. Sunday evening - leftovers from Saturday evening. Tonight - chicken pot pie soup.
I'm gonna go on a burger/pizza binge next. After I convince myself to put down the cheetos. Gah, cheetos!
Anyway, it was good to see those of you who were cool and didn't have to fly up to Maine for school. That's just screwed up, starting class on Labor Day! Blasphemy!
My air conditioner still leaks, so I'm hoping the fan will be enough to keep me cool until I can get maintenance up here. Ruby isn't even listed on the web form they use for complaints. Stupid.
There's a lot of crap on my bed. Might want to lose some of that and get some sleep.
Good night.

1 comment:

Miki said...

Good luck with maintance. Kelly and I are still waiting for them to fix our wall. Miss you!