Saturday, August 13, 2005

...And now listen, little child, to the safety rail.

Well, wrapping things up before I have to dismantle my computering arrangements for "tha move" tomorrow morning. It's a verb. "Computering."
Adri - I know you probably can't read this from wherever you are, but whenever you can, e-mail me. Also, despite all the random crap I'm taking to school, most of it fits in my car. It's a little freaky...
Heather - The lavender likes sunlight. And it needs a little bit of water every day until it's about two inches tall. Then you can skip a day in between. Don't kill Beth because she's a suspected emo-kid, and if you have any girly complaints in certain other areas, you know where to find me.
Jenn - Have fun in New Orleans. And by fun, I mean things that make you happy, not horrified. Also, find me sometime in Mississippi. Starkville is actually northeast of Jackson... Yeah, I lied earlier.
Miki - Would it help if I told you the fish forgave me for my barbaric behavior last night? No? Good, because I haven't talked to it... Anyway, I'll be surrounded by lots and lots of land. Cows and chickens are not good sporting animals.
Whit - I'm totally with you on Memphis in May... Unless it's during exams. If that's the case, I'm gonna cry. Anyway, have fun!
The Guys - Don't kill each other. I mean it.
Now, I have some little odds and ends that need to go somewhere, and about a zillion songs to load onto the ipod. Enough typing...

2 comments:

Heather said...

the lavendar is staying with my mom untill it becomes slightly more accustomed to rough treatment. i tend to kill off living things...

Miki said...

*Huge Hug*