Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Quickly! Before my connection tanks!

Hi. Well, I met this guy yesterday. Kinda quirky, but nice. He'll go in the same bin as Winston. Yeah.
I almost cried when I bought my books today. Nearly $300 for English and Physics. And I have to come back for some more Thursday. It hurts.
Anyway, I've been battling the wireless connection in the student union since about 7. Very happy when they have it hooked up in my dorm. :P
Meal plan is working, so that's a plus! :) And I met my Resident Advisor today. Also nice. Lives right across the hall.
Well, just checking in. Hope everyone is well, and not going out of their minds.
Good night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Winston, Justin, and your guy will all have a little bin together. Adri needs a quirky-but-kind-of-nice guy to contribute to the barrel.