Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Nothing ever happens, but I update anyway.

Eh, some random bits and pieces from the past week or so.

Sitting in the waiting room at the dentist's office. My 13-year old jock brother comes in from getting his teeth cleaned and goes to browse through the magazines, looking for something to kill time while Michael is in the back. The best he could come up with on his own was Cosmo Girl. ... I direct his attention to something somewhat more masculine. Something with an article about survival in the woods.

I'm taking a few plants with me to MSU. Aloysius, the whatever-the-heck plant from calculus. And some lavender sprouts. I'm still starting some of them. Six were ready to pot today, which surprised me since they've only been out six or seven days. Blame Jenn if I go all herb-y.

Drew came up from Memphis and called a movie night Sunday. We had to pick Taylor up (*subliminal message - get your driver's license*) and swing by Blockbuster. Knowing us, we got the most random combination of movies. The Nightmare Before Christmas and Cool Hand Luke. As we were getting out of the car Taylor said something to the effect of "Oh dear, I've pulled a Jenn." *everyone looks at his bare feet*

Had breakfast this morning with the Mad Ac girls. Heather, you're not the only one who loves my happy new MASH shirt.

Done for now. I'm supposedly uploading some sketches tonight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! "Pulling a Jenn" now means not wearing shoes!? That makes me SO happy!

I've gotten a couple of my new friends to abandon their shoes. (=

Heather said...

i like shoes. a lot. like too much.

shoes....

Myself said...

...And I'm the happy medium. :)
Barefoot inside, sandals outside, close-toed shoes during cold weather.