Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Muskadine Ripple. Kinda like strawberry...

Woo and yay! Classes start in the morning! And I now know where the poultry science building is. Basically, I get off the bus at the first stop on Sorority Row and scurry across the street like a squirrel. The bus driver was nice.
Also, Adri called today. *waves to Adri* It was nice to hear someone who wasn't related to me for a change. Hope you like it at Mercer!
They had an ice cream social at the honors dorm tonight. I saw a couple of the guys from the architecture department and met one who is majoring in chemistry. He was amazed out of his mind when I didn't react negatively to the word "chemistry."
The sororities seem to be having some sort of party ... thing. It looks like a freakin' beauty contest, minus the sashes.
Oh, yeah. I also met a guy this morning who lives in my dorm. He's pretty cool. However, he's in ROTC and has to get up for drills at the baseball field at 5:30 every morning. I envy not his schedule. Not bad looking, kinda athletic. It's all good. If nothing else, I can have a friend who doubles as a bodyguard.

1 comment:

Heather said...

it's always useful to have a guy who can stand behind you and back up your threats :)