Monday, August 22, 2005

I was white before I decided to become an architect.

More charcoal drawing yesterday. Some people were fortunate enough to have cameras, so they just took pictures of their subjects and used the zoom feature. Yarr. I was outside from 1-ish to nearly 4. Then it was time to take a break from that confounded wall and do some laundry. It costs $1.50 to dry your clothes here! Insanity!
Anyway. Did that, finished my reading for English, email, supper, bla bla bla...
Went back to the studio to finish shading and highlighting. Must've been there for at least 2 and a half hours. Fortunately Dennis dropped by to see what this crazy profession is all about. Finally finished the sketches and almost died trying to pin them up. My life is an exciting adventure.
Then I just had to go watch Ghostbusters 'til 1 this morning. *sigh* I should know better, especially when I have a class at 8.
Anyway, that's what's been going on. Miss you people!

1 comment:

Miki said...

Ghostbusters rocks! And Dennis sounds awesome!