Friday, August 19, 2005

Thank you, tree, for offering a little relief from the heat. Wait, why am I talking to a tree?

Too hot!!!
I passed out in my room not long after I got back from supper. How I managed to eat food, I may never know.
Anyway, physics this morning went well. The professor seems like a decent fellow. Didn't assign twelve hours' worth of work over the weekend or anything. I did... Wait, I know I did something for the four hours between that and studio...
Probably doesn't matter...
I was alive, I had lunch, I went to studio. They made us go out in the heat to draw. And they laughed, I know it! But I have my desk and most of my supplies, so whee.
And I get to draw for about a billion hours this weekend. :P I'll go shopping when it starts to get hot. Need food...
Don't know if I'll keep the same meal plan next semester. The food's good, but I'm not entirely convinced I'm saving all that much money. Not a particularly big person here.
Enough of this.

2 comments:

Miki said...

The tree says you're welcome.

Anonymous said...

Never be afraid to talk to trees!! Ever!! The trees love you!!