Monday, August 15, 2005

Is that the bell tower or an ice cream truck?

Hello from the lobby of the student union! I have phone service in my room, but I don't know the number, or even how to dial out of the campus. :P
Anyway, just wanted to say hi and be oh, so happy that I managed to install the weird software from the university's tech website.
Nothing too major has happened, besides the fire alarm in Ruby being pulled when I was out for supper last night. And if anyone wants to see a movie, Sahara is pretty good. Not too much heavy stuff, but a lot of explosions and gunfire.
All for now. Must get my parking decal today. :)
Byebye!

3 comments:

Nicholas Bauer, PhD said...

Have fun!

Heather said...

woo! parking tags=fun. at least for me.... and don't eat anything that comes out of the bell tower...

Miki said...

The Island is also good.