Thursday, August 18, 2005

I have escaped from the Chicken. Now all I have to worry about are chemical engineers.

Hello, lovelies. Went to class this morning. My English prof seems okay. Not too spacey or anything. And we were fortunate enough to be moved closer to civilization sometime this afternoon. From now on (barring any further adjustments) I'll be on the Quad.
And that was all the academic progress for today. While I was standing in the bookstore, waiting for materials that don't exist, another guy comes up, starts chatting with me, and invites me for coffee at the bakery. I don't drink coffee, but I did accept a cookie. This one's a couple of years older than we are, tall, and likes to cook. He also had a bunch of Family Guy episodes on his PC. Chemistry guy, but not really the scrawny lab type.
So continues my conquest.
Anyway, physics and architectural design tomorrow. With about four hours of dead time in between. College is weird.

1 comment:

Miki said...

How cool is this? Mere is a college girl! *big hug*