Saturday, August 06, 2005

"Bracelet-gasm" doesn't quite roll off the tongue, but that's what I have.

Heather said I needed to update. Okay.
Um, well, Thursday was the Grand Tour of J-town. That took about four hours, if you include snacking at Seasons. Heather and I shouldn't be turned loose near any vending establishments. We buy crap. Muchly. Seriously, I got three bracelets, a bargain 2-CD set (woo $5), and a Beatles decal. But now my right arm is one color short of being completely rastafarian. Someone get me one of the Livestrong ones?
Anyway, that was a trip.
Since I have almost nothing to do with my days (one week left before move-in) I had an opportunity to think up improbable scenarios for when class starts. My first one is English comp, held in the poultry science lab. Huh?
Anyway, what happens if something horribly horribly wrong happens while class is in session? Imagine an angry mob of chickens storming every office and lecture room in the building - angry fowl. And some kid in the back starts freaking out because of a traumatic experience he had as a small child. Blood and feathers everywhere, and for the next three weeks everything in the cafeteria is chicken-based, but you have to chew very carefully because there is shrapnel of various sorts in the chickens. And several desks and filing cabinets need to be replaced.
I seriously need something better to do with my time. :P

6 comments:

Heather said...

fear the chicken.

Miki said...

Crazy chickens!

Anonymous said...

I fear the chickens. The chickens will eat my soul.

Nicholas Bauer, PhD said...

And the poultrytariat will rise up to oust the evil oppressors who give them disgusting food, subject them to humiliating examinations, killing them outright and dissecting them, and eating their children. Justice will be served! Ah, yes, fowl justice would indeed be served... for lunch, in the college cafeteria.

Myself said...

HA!

Heather said...

*snork*